Call me TODAY! Vance Young910-232-8850
- 7018 Airlie Oaks , Wilmington, NC
- Listed at $589,000 | MLS# 482728
- view more details about this home
Tips for selling your home
You don't get a second chance to make a good first impression! Most buyers look for homes that are well cared for.
- » The stove, refrigerator and sink in the kitchen should be spotless and all work surfaces clear.
- » Neat and squeky bathrooms!
- » Clean and tidy closets. Overcrowded closets suggest inadequate storage space.
Do Not Forget These
- » Remove clutter form the yard, cut the grass, edge the walkways, trim bushes & shrubs and weed the garden.
- » Repair, paint or power wash the front of the house including the steps, railings, windows & screens and the Front Door!
- » Tidy up side and back doors. Clean the windows and gutters
- » Straighten up the garage and repair, paint or wash any doors and or windows.
- » Repair any plumbing that needs to be addressed, including dripping faucets and leaky toilets.
- » Cleaan the exterior unit of the heating/colling unit and change all filters.
- » Replace all burned out light bulbs and replace all faulty light switches.
- » Remove any clutter in the hallway and stairs to give it a wider appearance.
- » Oil or lubricate any squeaky hinge, tighten door knobs, faucets, etc.
- » Any be sure the home is clean! Touch up any spots with paint and be sure any defect is repaired.
Odds & Ends
- » For showings, please be out of the house if possible. Children, pets and adults can keep buyers from feeling at ease while they look through a home.
- » Tell us which rooms benefit from sunshine or cooling breezes.
- » Tell us what you like about the house, the yard, the location. We would like to hear from the husband and wife separately on this one!
- » Turn on all lights for the showing.
- » Open drapes and blinds in the daytime; close them at night.
- » Strong cooking or smoking odors can ruin a sale. Make sure your home is fresh for showings.